Skip to main content

Masset Building

Date1930-35
MediumPrints
ClassificationsPhotographs
Object numberPh 01892
DescriptionBlack and white photo with inscription in original Phillips Dalzell album: "this building was Nick's Pool Hall originally, and stood on this site. It was later owned in turn by Dr. and Mrs. Cecil Dunn, and later by Mr. and Mrs Harvey Frost.
On View
Not on view
Masset Buildings
Barry, Captain Roy
1940-45
Masset- group photo
Martin, C.
c. 1912
Queen Charlotte City
Manson, Dr. A.B.
c. 1911
Masset Ladies on Road
Nelson, Mabel
c. 1900
Masset- Hotel Masset
Holland, A.
1914
Masset-Dunn Family
Lee, Eileen
c. 1930
Sangan River
Lee, Eileen
Partners